Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well games that people play in a community..

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Well games that people play in a community.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Well games that people play in a community..

Post  Yankee Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am

Add me: SwissYankee Smile

I wonder if you can hook up the an Xbox USB controller to work with Marvel Heroes. The keys are really strange.
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Well games that people play in a community.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Well games that people play in a community..

Post  Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 am

Anyone play Total War?

Can start new clans on there, Shogun 2 specifically, take part in clan battles and the clan campaign. Just a thought.

And a group on Steam would be good, even if you don't really use it - if it's a pain because it doesn't have AoM, import it onto Steam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

I don't own any of the Total Wars, I think I've only ever actually played one of them, and even then it wasn't for long Sad

+ Yeah I might try plugging my wired Xbox controller in to see if it works. It would stop the game from being quite so alien to me. I'm a child when using Steam, so my attempt to add you failed Razz Can you send me a friend request? My name's just 'Mittyho'.
Mittyho
Mittyho

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 am

I meant on Marvel Heroes, problem is, you can only add someone when they are online. Let me know if the controller thing works. That would be epic.
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3