Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoR's 5th Birthday

2 posters

Go down

HoR's 5th Birthday Empty HoR's 5th Birthday

Post  Hades Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:35 am

So hello everyone, special birthday here.

As most of you know, HoR is where it all started. The origin of HoR is the origin of HoG and at heart they both share the same ideals that HoR had once it began. Thus, 5 years is a very special birthday. While these halls may not be as active as they once were (But then again, HoG never had that active a community on the forums), we are still around, and we are thriving well enough. 5 years is quite a significant birthday for any clan, it proves that it's members and leaders had the determination to keep it going, and I feel that we have all become close friends, and have all really shared the last few years together very closely.

For those who don't know, who come from outside HoR or its subsidiaries, HoR, or the Heroes of Roleplay, is the original clan that later created the Heroes of Gaming itself. It's principles of keeping old games running became the principles of what is now the Heroes of Gaming. But I do have a little present. To try and keep us running in new ways, I announce that we now have a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which will later have as our present to the community (And to make your jobs easier) is a little WRP guide, that will be cca. 7 minutes long. This should mean, in any game, all you have to do, is go onto YouTube and point this out to them before you run the game, as a demonstration of what we do should make things much simpler.

Thank you for 5 years.
Hades.
HoR_King_Hades.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

HoR's 5th Birthday Empty Re: HoR's 5th Birthday

Post  Reik Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 am

Happy Birthday to us all!

I still remember the old ESO days.
Good days, good friends and good times, this is how I describe my journey throughout this clan.

I still remember my first WRP game where everyone started to call me noob and stuff and eventually I was kicked out. This is where I met Hades and Lava when I joined another WRP game and I explained I didnĀ“t know how to play but I wanted to learn. They helped me at WRP and I enjoyed it so much that eventually I joined the clan.

I hope with this day people realize that this ain't an ordinary AOM clan.
And yes we got the numbers backing us up (talking about birthday and members)

Thank you all,
HoR_Lord_Reik
Reik
Reik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum