Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's time. Empty It's time.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:27 am

It's time, everyone.

Time that we all came together and agreed.

Time that we all agree on one solid ground.

Time that we agreed, cookies are awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

It's time. Empty Re: It's time.

Post  Hades Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 pm

I see the point of this thread is clear.

I am in favour of usurping Hades and putting cookies in his place, anyone else?
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Wut?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 pm

I vote in favour of the cookies leading us Very Happy
Mittyho
Mittyho

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:12 am

On Facebook we got a couple of votes to, so hereby I resign and let the cookies lead us all :3
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 am

Yay!! Smile
Mittyho
Mittyho

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:43 am

*eats cookie* *looks up* Oops..
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:46 am

Hmph.

As part of the new rules I am bringing in, you shall now be........

COOKIED TO DEATH.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 am

I hope you don't mind me chewing on you when i get peckish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 am

That results in the friendly punishment of cookiebeheadment
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 am

So.. how's the epic "We will save HoG" movement coming? Looks like you guys have done a lot. <.<
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:17 am

Well all we can do is go out and recruit really right now, if you havent seen the admin side there are a few ideas being drafted
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 am

All I see is Swiss Emmentaler cheese. A component with a bunch of holes in it. No offense, have fun with your cookie games, but I can see why guys like Zwet (Who was HoRH material by the way) just ditched this place. I didn't want to be so straightforward with it, that's why I quit as Admin first and remained here, but there is nothing here worth contributing to anymore, and that is the problem HoG, let alone HoR, is having. I see no game support, I see no union, I see a bunch of clans (some starting up, some dying, some not even officially a clan) who are just sparking up chats with each other because the company of two 'half' clans is better than just the one...

Salvage, build, create all the clans you want. I watched HoR keep getting weaker and HoG isn't even running properly. I'm done trying, and done reminiscing.
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 am

HoR may be at the weakest its ever been, but we are in a damn stronger position than any clan on AoM, which does still give us alot of health above them, and lets us carry on our policies of saving AoM.

With the HoW clan its still rising and I am meeting new people, plus finding times where my internet lets me play.

with the rest you full well knew from the start they were only ideas....
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:56 am

HoR is not the strongest clan. I am sure aKm is still stronger on a general basis, but you are the most dominant clan in AoM because you have the most active members, but that is not because of your diligence as a clan, it is because most of the members stayed and didn't move on and because any RPers left who would like to be in a clan see you as the only clan left to try out or because the numbers compared to others are greater. Mainly due to the fact that the other clans either moved on or disbanded (probably due to boredom). You are the most dominant clan in a slowly dying game.

Word it however you want to make it sound it motivational, heroic, epic, or however satisfying, but the fact is you are dominant there because you are the only ones left. That can be a good thing. You have the opportunity to be with a game until its end and then some (Voobly or whatever), and have dedicated people who want to play who can join HoR, but that does not make you better than the rest and it certainly isn't an excuse to think that HoG should just suddenly start working because HoR is in it. The people in other games have no clue who you are. HoR has no publicity in HoW recruitment, unless of course you meet someone who played AoM. Back then, numbers were 4'000-6'000 on average during the good years, nowadays they are at 1'000'000 - 3'000'000 on new games. Chances that you meet AoMers who know HoR isn't that high. HoR is not the main component of HoG, it is the starting kick. Try not to screw it up.

An admin called Cookies isn't that convincing either. Razz
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 am

I have been on AoM since the beginning, the numbers used to be more than 3x higher than 4k.

Anyhow, we have been in a time where there were other clans, you were less so not in this period, seeing as you joined during the time ToR had fizzled out and KoA and DRP were disappearing, you joined when RoK was beginning to fizzle away and shortly before PsYcHo suddenly swapped games. Even then we still held as much influence as we do now. But of course HoR will never deal whats going to save HoG, thats up to HoW. Thats determined on how well me, Crudger and Fieldmarshall recruit, and how well we run HoW.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 am

Just because I joined HoR at one point doesn't mean I wasn't on AoM online before that. I said on average spanning over a year. True, I never saw it at 12k, but HoR was what, a year old when I joined HoR? The fact that you were there since the beginning is irrelevant to our discussion. It doesn't prove anything. I knew ToR, PsYcHo, DRP throughout. I was not in a time of less clans, I joined in a time of less clans . I didn't care to know the clan politics then and I didn't care to join any of the clans before joining HoR.

"But of course HoR will never deal whats going to save HoG, thats up to HoW. Thats determined on how well me, Crudger and Fieldmarshall recruit, and how well we run HoW."

Oh... Hades... you should not have said that. First, you are already talking about saving HoG? Something that hasn't even fully started already needs saving? I never said it needed saving, I said it had to pick up the pace. HoR will never be a part of that? What is that supposed to mean? HoR is not as important to the union as HoW? You are throwing away two years of clan loyalty from you and members by saying that... There are more HoR members on here than HoW, HoC, HoS combined. You think the fate of HoG is up to HoW and how you three keep it going? I don't need to defend Lava and Mittyho, but what the fuck...
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am

Probably the most important element required right now is a full second clan, which is HoW, hence why they are important, as it's also a game that gets 10k in minimum hours, it also means it's the best recruiting strategy for helping our future, AoM cannot offer that, well not now it can't, but it does offer easy access to diehard gaming fans, who are likely to be experienced in a clan one way or another. I am not throwing away HoR, I am simply stating HoW is more important at this stage in HoGs development.

Also referring to HoS and HoC is irrelevant, as they are essentially ideas, although HoS was attempted.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:37 am

inb4: lighthearted joke thread.
Mittyho
Mittyho

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 am

You mean inb4 back to lighthearted joke thread?
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 am

Yankee, did you really have to come in and kill the fun in this thread? :L

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

I have no problem with your cookie post. I love cookies. I was wondering why Hades went all @Cookies on us. I didn't intentionally get Hades to blabber about what he thinks is actually happening in HoG. <.<
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 am

I think we need one thread specially dedicated to our plans for HoG. One limited to admins/advisors etc?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:12 am

That exists. Every clan section and HoG section has an Advisory discussion area. The idea was that only clan leaders and advisers could create topics and reply in their respective clan section, and every admin, clan leader and adviser could create topics and reply in the general HoG Advisory section. For whatever reason, anyone can write in it, which is strange. Th other idea was that every member and guest could read it, but not reply, allowing the advisers to have a discussion that can be observed, because secrecy is pointless in such a union.
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 am

Ahh that's what that is. Wink

Anyway.... COOKIESSSS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down