Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division

2 posters

Go down

Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division Empty Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division

Post  Hades Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am

Hey all,

Today, as taken by the initiative of Crudger, we present the formation of the Heroes of Warfare clan making a second division on Medal of Honor Warfighter. If you wish to be a part of this, please message the user Crudger, who can be found within the HoW clan.

Thanks,
Hades.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division Empty Re: Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division

Post  Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 am

Once i get the game i'll be all over it tongue

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division Empty Re: Heroes of Warfare presents: Medal of Honor HoW division

Post  Lava Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 pm

As iv'e said in the past, I have the game for 360, but I don't have a ps3. Sorry Sad
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat May 11, 2013 9:11 am

Feel free to start up the HoW 360 platoon Smile
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down