Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

5 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Lava Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

Hello All.

Considering the (rapid) expansion of old (and new) members in HoG(mainly HoR), and the lack of an introductory topic (from what I can see) I am putting this up here. The purpose is to introduce yourself, explain your likes/dislikes/hobbies/etc etc, to help others within the clan get to know you.

So Hello, Im lava, my name is Tom, I live in the UK. I have an Xbox, I play Halo, CoD, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, amongst others. I also play World of Tanks (and AoM durr). I enjoy History (specifically Military History), I hate politics which makes me like it (Weird I know), and I hope to be able to speak and/or play with you all soon!

Lava
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Hades Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 am

Greetings all, I am Hades, real name Alex and also a resident of the United Kingdom. Unlike Lava I do not have an Xbox, I am smart, clever and the like and have a PS3 (*Anticipates Xbox is better/ PC is better/ Fried Eggs are better comment*) and a frequent player of AoM, Battlefield (When internet allows) and The Last of Us/ Heavy Rain and other epic PS3 exclusives that I play once then come back to repeatedly for no apparent reason. I am also a fan of history, particularly that of the Greeks, Saxon England and the Georgian English. For those who do not know, I am the co-founder of HoR and the only person who has been here since the beginning, so I suspect you'd all know me anyway and just read the Greetings bit. This could of had a naked girl on the introduction and you probably still would of missed it.

Well, Lava wouldn't.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ComanderG52 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:56 am

Hi, My name is Glen.
I am a resident of Scotland, I study Physics.
I love taking part in Medieval reenactment for 12th century.
I have particular love for Romans , Nordic civilizations and Greeks.
I love playing WRP games on AOM and I haven't in a long while, Last time I tried the ESO servers went down Sad.
Maybe one or two of you will know me as:
Comander117
ComanderG52
WRP_Comander
WRP_Lord_Comand

Thanks Very Happy
GDD

ComanderG52

Back to top Go down

Post  Lazuli7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Hello all, I am Lazuli7, some of you may know me as Dwarfman09, however my actual name is Andrew. I have also been absent from quite a long long time, I don't even remember the exact amount, but real life really has a way of well getting in the way (Also the fact that I lost my Titans disk). When I heard about the Extended Edition coming out via Reddit, I decided to look into it and am probably going to be getting it. I hope that I can rejoin in the WRPs that I loved so much, and the other games we have become involved in. I live in the United States, near the Pacific. I personally love physics, architecture, politics and pretty much everything else. I only have a PC, and a PS3, which I use to play more FPS games such as COD, BF, and the like while I use my PC to play more creative games such as Minecraft, Terraria, and AoM.

Greetings,
        Lazuli7

Lazuli7

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 am

Hello,
my name is Marco. I am 21 years old and I used to be a member of HoR until AoM activity died down and I decided to invest my free time in other activities. I was Champion of the HoRHs (elite RPers faction in HoR) as well as Senior Adviser (or was it Supreme, I don't remember what the 'S' stood for. Razz) I helped create this forum, but could not relinquish my admin rights, so there is a dormant ".Yankee." account.

I am Swiss/American. I am currently studying Biological Sciences at the University of Plymouth. My hobbys, other than gaming, are motocross/enduro and SCUBA diving. I am a fan of RTS and RPG games. I don't play shooter games often. I am a big fan of Minecraft, and given the right incentive and enough people, I will be setting up a RP/leisure server using my home computer (thread is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

I should probably mention that I am someone who speaks their mind and I am not afraid to be the asshole if a situation requires one, which unfortunately resulted in some shaky relationships on this forum and past ones. I am a nice guy when you get to know me, and I love RPing with everyone.

Oh, and I am HUGE Marvel fan.
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum