Heroes of Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God we are so doing this again

5 posters

Go down

God we are so doing this again Empty God we are so doing this again

Post  Hades Fri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Remember story time? I think we could either continue

Once with a whore, vainly, a lamppost had been visited by several pieces of valuable pizza that ate the godly lamppost using a Lobster with Michael. Then, out of his mansack came a little kumquat which began Vampirically, sexily biting a chicken because it sexily was absorbing a badger and drumrolled until Alduin shouted.

Food and then mead eliminated the Dragonborn from Lackofcookiesland. Land was nearby and thus, convinced, the man of Isenguard and Frodo were ordering Beafie because they felt that Aragon had herpies. In the very well-planned World of EU3, Switzerland evolved into the Hulk, which led to the deleterious mutation of every Ukranian along St. Petersburg. Ironically, Frodo was ebulliently playing battlefield although he desperately needed to get a whore. He ejected his wabbajack in Legolas' mouth, only to find a seemingly inquisitive artiodactyla had

or start anew, what do ya think?
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

God we are so doing this again Empty Re: God we are so doing this again

Post  Yankee Sat May 25, 2013 2:09 am

begun
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 am

inserting
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawrencius Sat May 25, 2013 10:52 am

I get this mail today about this site, so I check out the site.. and this is what is on here?

This is getting as awkward as that time when I realized that dutch "CC aka Cracko Clan" I joined in aoe3 vanilla, years ago, that they were all homosexual gays doing real life meetings etc...

The members of both this & that clan back then have 1 thing in common..

They don't want a gf..

true story :/

Lawrencius
Lawrencius

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sat May 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Clearly you fail as Yankee has one and I've been through a couple in the last year Wink
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Sun May 26, 2013 1:55 am

Hello? This is stupid entertainment, did you see the crap we came up with last XD It's hilarious. And takes 2 seconds to type one word, so it's not that bad, killjoy.

a
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Sun May 26, 2013 2:09 am

Once with a whore, vainly, a lamppost had been visited by several pieces of valuable pizza that ate the godly lamppost using a Lobster with Michael. Then, out of his mansack came a little kumquat which began Vampirically, sexily biting a chicken because it sexily was absorbing a badger and drumrolled until Alduin shouted.

Food and then mead eliminated the Dragonborn from Lackofcookiesland. Land was nearby and thus, convinced, the man of Isenguard and Frodo were ordering Beafie because they felt that Aragon had herpies. In the very well-planned World of EU3, Switzerland evolved into the Hulk, which led to the deleterious mutation of every Ukranian along St. Petersburg. Ironically, Frodo was ebulliently playing battlefield although he desperately needed to get a whore. He ejected his wabbajack in Legolas' mouth, only to find a seemingly inquisitive artiodactyla had begun inserting a spanner
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 am

in
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mittyho Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 am

her
Mittyho
Mittyho

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 am

tight <.<
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawrencius Mon May 27, 2013 8:18 am

Hades wrote:Clearly you fail as Yankee has one and I've been through a couple in the last year Wink

Yes, the socially awkward "clan" leader is going to tell me how much I fail. - ba dum tisss -
What is more fail is that you are sending me e-mails after I quit this place long ago and see that the more time you've been alive on this planet , the more sure I am that this clan is a disturbing little fetish of yours. You're probably pretending to be fucking Napoleon irl with your history "knowledge" from games of which you finally stopped talking about (w00t) while wearing shakespear-era clothes and act out the romantic scenes from Titanic with your inflatable mandoll. Probably recording it all, not wearing pants and playing some pirates of the caribbean music in the background.

What a fucking laugh.

It's not even about Yankee, making this clear for Yankee Foofee, it was a pun on Hades actually for behaving like such a manly man back when..
cause I remember vaguely that I had epic laughs tbh

"A couple of gf's "
Yeah I also know this total awkward person irl, who has kissed a girl one time he said. And puh I believe it, why should people lie. Saw pics about them two after a while to, she was total awkward THING, well-fitting for him and about way over the red zone on the BMI chart, if you know what I mean XD
I doubt you even realize how stupid it looks to be talking about "gf's" on the internet to other dudes. It means nothing, everyone can go on a tour at a partyplace and fish out someone, the uglier, more drunk, fatter, of all of it combined, the faster.

News flash.

So tell me forum, anyone seen Hades latest addition yet? Probably one of those girls who likes to get fed stuff, probably makes her wear one of those white wigs to XD
Lawrencius
Lawrencius

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Mon May 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me, foof. ;P

Spoiler:
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 pm

I had a good game on EU3 the other day, playing as Brittany, beating the shit out of everyone. France collapsed and I own almost all of Northern America, but my enemies are starting to pile up and Asian countries began attacking me too. I still win as I am vassalising them all, making them fight for me. But hey, the head of the alliance is Switzerland, who lose money every time as I conquer their entire territory. Great Britain also frequently fight me because I own part of Scotland, but hey, what can they do about that?

Vassal wise, I have a vassal controlling Southwest France, Naples and Sicily, Creek, Catalunya and of course, Liege, who is big enough to beat up Switzerland and do a good job of it.

My plans are to own the rest of North America and just solidify that. But hey, the world is being run by Brittany.

As for Girlfriends, ask Lava, he is the only one here with my facebook and he has seen the photos of me with my now ex Jess. My other ex Olivia we did not take photos of but Codie would know about that one as I spoke to him quite a bit about it.
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 am

Food and then mead eliminated the Dragonborn from Lackofcookiesland. Land was nearby and thus, convinced, the man of Isenguard and Frodo were ordering Beafie because they felt that Aragon had herpies. In the very well-planned World of EU3, Switzerland evolved into the Hulk, which led to the deleterious mutation of every Ukranian along St. Petersburg. Ironically, Frodo was ebulliently playing battlefield although he desperately needed to get a whore. He ejected his wabbajack in Legolas' mouth, only to find a seemingly inquisitive artiodactyla had begun inserting a spanner in her tight leggings.
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Tue May 28, 2013 1:11 am

Unfortunately,

Spoiler:
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Tue May 28, 2013 1:19 am

the

(Sadly, Legging's was the only thing I could think of; aside from the thing everyone was obviously thinking about...-.-)
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankee Tue May 28, 2013 1:20 am

<.< wet
Yankee
Yankee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Tue May 28, 2013 1:21 am

windows
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Tue May 28, 2013 3:04 am

for

Spoiler:
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 am

a
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 am

duke

I actually only saw up to leggings when I put my last post, fortunately it still made sense XD
Hades
Hades
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lava Tue May 28, 2013 4:37 am

were
Lava
Lava
Admin

Back to top Go down